If you use two different guitars or two different amps on your gigs, this little routing pedal is a lifesaver. No more muting and unplugging your cable to switch between e.g. an electric and an acoustic guitar. Just connect it all to the ABY MIX and route any two inputs to any two outputs – and match their respective levels precisely.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Flexible Routing – Route any 2 inputs to any 2 outputs.
- Independent Level Control – Each input has a level control so you can match the levels precisely.
- Visual Feedback – 2 LEDs gives you a clear status overview of the channel outputs.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 6.63″ (L) / 4.38″ (W) / 2″ (H)
- Current Draw – 2 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.