The George Lynch Dragon 2 Wah delivers the classic Wah you’d expect form a Morley pedal, but it also adds some unique features that truly sets it apart from other Wah pedals. For instance, the WOW mode is like a super-saturated Wah tone that is killer for high-gain tones.
The Wah Lock is also a great feature that allows you to define a fixed position in the filter sweep. Due to the spring-loaded switchless design, the footpedal will jump back to its default position automatically, but with the Notch knob you can set a point in the filter sweep and use the footswitch to punch in and out that particular sound permanently.
Finally, an inductorless design means that this pedal is extremely silent, plus it also adds to its ability to handle super high-gain guitar tones gracefully and make them cut through any mix.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Wah Lock – Dial in a fixed Wah-sweep position and engage it with the right-side footswitch
- Wah & WOW Modes – Choose between two different voicings.
- Inductorless Design – No inductors: less noise to be picked up!
- Switchless On/Off – Simply step on to engage Wah and step off to bypass.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Current Draw – 14 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.