Ever dreamed of giving your guitar signal a triple up? George Lynch did – and we helped him realize it. The result is the Tripler that takes a single guitar (or bass!) input and then allows you to send it to 3 different amps.
You can select any one amp individually – or you can combine them in any way you see fit.
We also added a deidcated Boost knob that will increase the output level of up to 20 dB on all 3 outputs.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Routing 3-Way – Route your guitar to 3 amps.
- Split or Combine – Select one amp at a time, or combine as you see fit.
- Visual Feedback – 3 LEDs gives you a clear overview of the output status.
- Dedicated Boost – Add up to 20 dB of clean boost to all outputs.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 6.63″ (L) / 4.38″ (W) / 2″ (H)
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.