The M2 Tremonti was born to meet the demands of the great guitarist Mark Tremonti of Creed. It unites the best of both worlds with optical design and the option to choose the Audio 100K Slide Pot for a more traditional tone and feel. It also offers a 20 dB clean boost.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Made for Mark – Mark Tremonti’s own signature pedal
- Built-in Boost – add up to 20 dB of clean boost to your tone.
- Hybrid Concept – Optical and pot-based approaches united
- Switchless On/Off – Simply step on to engage Wah and step off to bypass.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- Audio 100K Slide Pot – Traditional wah tone, travel and Q.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Current Draw – 13 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.