The M2 Wah pedal is a classic pedal with a cool vintage tone that is ready to take on anything from guitar and bass to keyboards or anything else you’d like to feed it. To make sure you can match the output level perfectly to your needs, we also added a dedicated level control.
NOTE! THE M2 WAH PEDAL IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE U.S.A.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Traditional Tones – Voiced for that particular vintage Wah flavor.
- LED Indicator – Easy to see on/off status even on the darkest stage.
- Level Control – dedicated knob to finetune the output level.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Current Draw – 6 mA @ 9VDC
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.