The original Mark Tremonti Wah was born to meet the demands of the great guitarist Mark Tremonti of Creed. It offers a mix of classic-sounding Wah as well as more modern tones, plus it gives you a 20 dB clean boost to help you cut through the mix on the stage no matter how dense it may be.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Made for Mark – Mark Tremonti’s own signature pedal
- Built-in Boost – add up to 20 dB of clean boost to your tone.
- Tone Hybrid – Classic and modern Wah tones.
- Switchless On/Off – Simply step on to engage Wah and step off to bypass.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- ‘Clear-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.