When pedal board real estate matters, the Mini Wah is your perfect solution. A traditional Wah tone with a tiny footprint and a built-in Volume pedal. The best of both worlds united in a compact pedal that will get the job done with full marks and only take up a fraction of your board.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Electro-Optical Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- Wah and Volume in One – Traditional Wah Tone and smooth audio taper Volume control.
- Side-Mounted On/Off Switch
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Compact by Nature – Perfect for crowded pedal boards.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Visual Feedback – LED indication.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Dimensions – 6.76″ (L) / 4.5″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Current Draw – 6 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.