If you use two different guitars and two different amps on your gigs, this little routing pedal is a lifesaver. No more muting and unplugging your cable to switch between e.g. an electric and an acoustic guitar. Just connect you’re good to go.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Flexible Routing – Route 2 guitars to 2 amps.
- Command and Control – Select either guitar in one stomp.
- One or Both Amps – Select either amp or combine to feed them both simultaneously.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 6.63″ (L) / 4.38″ (W) / 2″ (H)
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.