The Stereo Chorus Volume is a limited reissue. As the name suggests, you can use it as a classic Volume pedal, but it is also a full-blown Stereo Chorus effect pedal. Use the two sides of the pedal in combination or separately, and use the dual outputs to feed one or two amps.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Stereo Chorus & Volume – Amazing combo for lush effects with or without swells.
- Together or Separate – You can use the Chorus and Volume together or individually.
- 1 In / 2 Out – Two outputs for creating huge stereo Chorus sounds with two amps.
- Electro-Optical Volume Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- Smooth Volume Taper – Great for Volume control and Volume swells.
- Feed it Anything – Designed for acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- LED Indicator – Easy to see on/off status even on the darkest stage.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Current Draw – 38 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.