Born to obey the demanding boots of no other than guitar god Steve Vai – a guitar virtuos and a true tone aficionado. This second version of the Bad Horsie adds our Contour Wah mode to your pedal board. You can switch between the Contour and Bad Horsie modes easily on the fly with a footswitch, and once in Contour mode, you can use the knobs to dial in your personal setting for Wah target frequency and output level.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Two Main Modes – Swap between Bad Horsie and Contour Wah, using the footswitch.
- Contour Flexibility – In Contour mode, you can tailor the Wah frequency and level.
- Switchless On/Off – Simply step on to engage Wah and step off to bypass.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ (L) / 5.88″ (W) / 2.75″ (H)
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Current Draw – 16 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.