If you use two different guitars and two different amps on your gigs, this little routing pedal is a lifesaver. No more muting and unplugging your cable to switch between e.g. an electric and an acoustic guitar and e.g. a Marshall and a Vox amp.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Flexible Routing – Route 2 input signals to 2 output sources.
- Independent Level Control – Each input has a level control so you can match the levels precisely.
- Dual Footswitch – Two footswitches for muting either input signal
- Combining the Goods – When you only use out put A, both inputs are combined.
- Visual Feedback – 2 LEDs gives you a clear status overview of the channels.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 6.63″ (L) / 4.38″ (W) / 2″ (H)
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.